With the understanding of real estate development, finance and project management. American Landmark Group provides commercial and merchant program solutions that maximize the value for all stakeholders through reduced project delivery time and lower capital occupancy costs.
As a turnkey build-to-suit developer we act as a single source of responsibility for both delivery and financing. This comprehensive approach to corporate build-to-suit real estate links the business strategy to the real estate. We work with you, your corporate office and owner team to develop the ideal layout for your business.
Retailers repeatedly trust American Landmark Group and Coldwell Commercial Advisors to fill their commercial spaces. With a strategic eye for area demographics, we place tenants in carefully selected locations profitable for their business. Keeping the developer in mind, we not only provide services with top-notch clients but marketing and awareness services too that allow for a broad pool of potential tenants. Our strategic development plan begins with a “Needs Analysis” to clarify your financial, capitalization, scheduling and other strategic planning project needs. “Market Analysis”, to determine the most appropriate and market-driven use of the parcel and assets. “Economic and Demographic Studies” to determine the best use of the property based on real estate market analysis of the current economic and demographic conditions of a given region.
Build To Suit
An integral part of the corporate build-to-suit development process is the financial analysis involved in determining the most appropriate capitalization structure. We design a financing program to meet economic objectives of our client.
Finance and Advisory
Joint ventures and third party ownership are just a few of the alternative capitalization/ownership programs available to help organizations achieve their specific financial and control objectives. We conduct a rigorous analysis of transaction options that satisfy cost of occupancy, operation, control, risk profile, and balance sheet treatment objectives.
There are many variables that factor into the determination of an appropriate ownership structure and, ultimately, cost of occupancy.
Key factors include:
- Lease structure and covenants
- Lease term
- Credit quality of the tenant
- Investment quality of the tenant
- Risk profile of the client (e.g., ability/willingness to take interest rate exposure).
- Risk profile of the Lessor
- Allocation of tax and property residual value
- Accounting treatment of lease obligation and tenant improvements
- Availability of tax incentives/public subsidies
- Capital market environment
- Capital structure – debt/equity requirements
Our company partners have completed commercial developments in Utah and the Western United States for over 28 years, and residential construction for the past 40 years with dozens of developments throughout Utah, Nevada and North Dakota. Partners Mitch Beckstead, Mike Milner, Roger Knight, Hal Hayman, Cathy Milner and Rob Moore teamed to bring several decades of commercial, and residential real estate services to American Landmark Group.
The philosophy of American Landmark Group is to build great relationships. We achieve this by partnering with people and companies with the highest of standards to benefit our clients, our communities, and the environment.
One of the objectives of American Landmark Group is to design and construct buildings that minimize the impact on the environment, improve the surroundings and enhance the workplace experience for our tenants. We are dedicated to construct buildings that are LEED certified, implement state of the art technology in energy efficiency, and are cost effective. Our goals is to use the latest technology in construction and materials so that the buildings we build reduce our carbon footprint, are environmentally friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
Our philosophy is to respond to the needs in the community and to look for ways to serve so that we can make positive contributions to our city, state and nation.
American Landmark Group
2150 South 1300 East Suite 500
Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
- Fidelity Financial Corp Office Building.
- Morton Thiokol Rocket facility in Box Elder County
- Box Elder Public Safety Center
- Granite School District 3 Elementary Schools
- Rocky Mountain Jr. HS
- Davis School District North Ridge HS
- Yoshi’s Japanese Restaurant
- Zions Bank Building
- Hilton Hotel
- Colosimo Deli
- American Express Office
- Kinko’s Retail Store
- Legacy Cleaners
- 3rd Main Bar and Grill
- Lofte’s Bar and Restaurant
- Winger Restaurant
- MacCools Restaurant
- Hollywood Video
- UPS Retail Store
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Comfort Suites Hotel
- Sports Den Restaurant
- Uinta Golf Center 5 locations
- Marine Products Retail Center
- Market Square Store
- Molecular Biology Building
- Knight Office Building
- Salt Lake County Jail addition
- Brookfield Inn condominiums
- Library Square condominiums
- Park Chateau condominiums
- Urbana on Eleventh condominiums
- Big O Tire Center
- Circle K Convenience Stores 11 locations in Utah
- 7-11 Convenience Stores 50 locations in Southern California
- 7-11 Convenience Stores 20 locations in Utah
- Dave Early Tire Centers 3 locations
- Discount Tire Centers 3 locations
- Jiffy Lube Centers 15 locations
- Phillips Gas Stations 5 locations
- Minit-Lube Center 5 locations
- Rainbow Oil Center 5 locations
- Wes’ Quick Lube
- Texaco Express
- Goodyear Tire Centers 2 locations
- Walgreens Pharmacy 10 locations
- CVS Pharmacy
- Pier 1 Imports 4 locations
- TGI Fridays
- Sicillia Pizza 2 locations
- Zigs Market
Retail, Commercial, Hotel
Manufacturing, Warehouse, Office